Psychotherapy Meditation Consulting
Areas of expertise
- psychotherapy with meditative approach – individual and couple
- psychological support in coping with life crises: losses, changes, departures …..
- psychological counselling: clarification, decision-making and realisation of intention
- teaching meditation and relaxation techniques
- advice on finding a healthy lifestyle, psychohygiene and stress management
- guidance on the path of self-discovery and personal growth
- guides for coping with thoughts and emotions in the present tense
- trance induction – a deeply relaxed and alert state – for psychological and health healing
- life coaching for change and shift
I connected my original profession as a psychologist with the spiritual dimension and realized that if we want to achieve harmony, inner peace and understanding of what is happening, it is not possible without diving into ourselves and the deep truth within us, to the places where real healing comes from. For me, meditation has become a cornerstone for any deeper psychotherapy.
All crises are opportunities to understand yourself and discover new possibilities.
As a meditative therapist and crisis guide, I support you in uncovering your resources on the path of healing and finding balance.
I help people who come to me to find their own resources to cope with challenging situations and, if they want, I stay with them on the path of their development, self-discovery and finding their authenticity, creative spontaneity, freedom, uniqueness and inner peace.
In psychotherapy, I look at each client as an exceptional, unique and wise person. We all have the ability to heal our soul and body. Sometimes this ability is hidden in our unconscious as an invisible resource. Just reveal him. Often, we just need to support, guide or confirm that we are on the right path. And that, I think, is the therapist’s role.
As a therapist, I use the procedures of Neurolinguistic programming and Ericksonian hypnotherapy, Meditative therapy, Gestalt therapy, Voice Dialogue therapy, Dramatherapy and I also offer the unique deep method Transomatic Dialogue.
I offer techniques for managing emotions, disturbing thoughts, for deep relaxation and working with the subconscious.
I use the experience of working with people who are addicted, abandoned and people in crisis.
Education and trainings
- Psychology – Faculty of Arts, Charles University in Prague (MA.)
- Humanities – Faculty of Education, University of J.E. Purkyně in Ústí nad Labem (BA.)
- Neurolinguistic Programming and Ericksonian Hypnosis
- OSHO Mystic Rose Facilitator training
- OSHO Reminding Yourself the Forgotten Language of Talking to Your Bodymind Facilitator training
- Telephone, Chat and Email Crisis Intervention
- Accredited professional external coach
- OSHO Meditation Center Leader training
- Starlight Transomatic Dialogue training
- Voice Dialogue Therapy
- Zen Touch Shiatsu
- Neoreichian Breathing and Body Bioenergetics
- Intro training in Gestalt therapy
- psychotherapist, psychological counsellor
- telephone, chat and email crisis consultant – psychologist – CSSP Prague
- lecturer of meditation and relaxation techniques
- organizer and translator of self-development courses
- facilitator of development programmes, team coordinator – Miasto meditation center Italy and International Meditation Resort India
- therapist and consultant, lecturer in stress management, mentor DOM o. s. Prague and Baobab o. s.
- psychologist, medical assistant – member of the mission after tsunami 2004 Sri Lanka
- therapist, trainer, team coordinator, design assistant Drop in Prague
Offers and Contact
Online via Skype, Whatsaap, MSTeam or GMeet
Czech English Italian
+420 775 696 361